Sunday, June 22, 2008

Garage Sales in South Lakeland

I wish I had a million readers so maybe I would get numerous responses to my blogs that request information! LOL maybe one day all of Lakeland Florida and the surrounding areas like: Bartow, Highland City, Mulberry, and Winter Haven will be reading my blog! But for now those of you who do visit, I have a question.

I live in a subdivision that does not allow garage sales! Yes, I can understand the reasonings to a degree, but I have a bunch of things I would really like to sell. I tried the ebay thing once and it was not a great experience. The lady who lived across the country couldnt understand why she did not receive the item the next day! Of course she did not pay for over night deliver, that was beside the point! OMG people! Anyway, back to the question.

Do most subdivisions not allow garage sales in South Lakeland? If this is the case - should I start a flea market in South Lakeland??? Would have to find large piece of property and stuff, just wondering what other people in the area thought?

Or are there options out there in South Lakeland, Bartow, or Highland City that I am not aware of?

Thanks for your input!

No comments:

Blogged.com Blog Directory