Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lakeland Florida Real Estate - HELP

Lakeland Florida Real Estate Guides are getting thinner!

This is a scary situation! I have been so busy in other areas that I have not contacted anyone in the industry for a couple of weeks. I happen to pass by a stand with the 2 most popular real estate guides here in Lakeland Florida, Home Shopper being one(http://www.showhome.com/index2.asp) and was shocked by the thinness of these books. I know the industry is unbelievably slow and proof of that is in the lack of advertising dollars that brokers and real estate agents are able to spend.

I think we need a miracle about now. I wish I had the answer but this economy is just unbelievable.

I have a few properties on the market myself and they seem to be going no where! What are we to do in this world today?

I feel for the real estate agents in our community. Not only are their incomes going down but their expenses are going sky high. The agents that are having to show these properties - yes, they have to drive all around town and with the gas prices sooooo high - I feel for them.

Well if anyone has any suggestions or helpful insights for the real estate industry here in Lakeland Florida, I'm sure more than just I would like the input!! HELP

No comments:

Blogged.com Blog Directory