Friday, July 11, 2008

Maybe Things are Turning Around?!

Maybe the Lakeland Florida real estate sales are turning around? When I spoke to someone in the industry just last week, they said the calls were increasing. This seems to be very true from my experience this week.

I have had a number of people looking at my Condos, no offers yet, but at least there is activity.

The other sign is two commercial properties that were listed both received contracts this week! Can you believe it! Two properties with two buyers in a matter of days! At least the commercial side is looking up! My Realtor has been a blessing to work with and I know I don't usually mention names - but she deserves alot of credit for all the hard work she does.

I would like to say "Thank you" to Susan Luckey with Brooks Chandler Realty for being a professional and friendly realtor who puts forth so much of herself in making the real estate transactions a positive experience. "Thank You"

No comments:

Blogged.com Blog Directory