Monday, September 29, 2008

No Positive Information Today on Lakeland Florida Real Estate

Unfortunately, I have no positive information on the Real Estate Market in Lakeland, Florida. I was out and about this weekend and everyone seemed to have the same story. The main topic was someone having their home forclosed on! What a terrible terrible weekend. I feel so sorry for so many people in Lakeland. If the person I was speaking to hadn't been forclosed then a good friend or relative had been.

Have you picked up the Realestate guides you see in the stores? Well, as I had stated earlier, one of them doesn't seem to be making it! I was surprised to even see another guide published! The printing was terrible - maybe because they had to cut more corners to even satisfy the three Lakeland real estate agents whom still have their ads in there. It is sad to see this happen but the economy is just hurting everyone.

I hope something happens soon to change or we may become a ghost town!

No comments:

Blogged.com Blog Directory