Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finding a Realtor in Lakeland Florida (Polk County)

I know I’m stuck on the topic of real estate agents! It’s just these are the main people involved in the real estate transaction. Trust is the number one issue. I can not stress enough; you need to do your homework before choosing a Realtor.

I decided to surf the web a little and see what I could find out concerning sites to report your opinion about a real estate agent. I found a couple of sites that may be of interest to both buyers and sellers. These may not list ratings on Lakeland real estate agents, at this time. These maybe a good source in the future, if some of our local residents would provide input. Like I stated in one of my first blogs, people need to let others know if they encountered a problem with an agent or broker.

I do not mean to come across as negative, just concerned that the consumer makes an informed decision in a real estate transaction. Therefore, the more “real” input from customers is a necessity. Anyone can go on a site and place a positive rating, even the agent or a friend, so you can’t be sure the positive ones are “real”. But, the negative ones surely didn’t come from a “friend” so those you can at least cross off your list of possibilities.

Outrageousagents seems to be an informative site. There were no listings in the Lakeland area, but while reading the comments, they could have been some realtors in Lakeland! If you have had any bad experiences with a realestate agent in Lakeland – go post! Help the next person not to be caught in a messy real estate transaction. We need to help each other out here.

http://www.outrageousagents.com/

Realtorratingz seems to be another site that may be of interest in the future. At this time all the Lakeland FL real estate agents listed have not been rated. Hopefully some consumers will take advantage of the site and report their experiences. My only concern here is I happened to see a note on OutrageousAgents that a bad rating had been deleted from Realtorratingz, so beware a bit here. www.realtorratingz.com


I will continue my search for sites that may be of assistance to the Lakeland Florida consumers. If anyone has any suggestions, I am always willing to listen and investigate new sites.

Good Luck doing your Real Estate Agent (Realtor) homework!

No comments:

Blogged.com Blog Directory